L2Mont PvP Server

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scheme Buffer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
riquiet

PostSubject: Scheme Buffer   Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:14

add scheme at buffer please it will be more easy to play , and even when they are 7 hours doesnt matter because many people who join the server and see that at the buffer doesnt have scheme they leaving without any thought. Think about it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XRanger

PostSubject: Re: Scheme Buffer   Sun Apr 14 2013, 23:01

riquiet wrote:
add scheme at buffer please it will be more easy to play , and even when they are 7 hours doesnt matter because many people who join the server and see that at the buffer doesnt have scheme they leaving without any thought. Think about it. Thanks.

Yes i Understand you but we have script Figther and mage buff! we dont need the scheme buffer Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riquiet

PostSubject: Re: Scheme Buffer   Mon Apr 15 2013, 08:14

XRanger wrote:
riquiet wrote:

Yes i Understand you but we have script Figther and mage buff! we dont need the scheme buffer Smile
yes but many ppl dont need some buffs you have in scripts and need another , btw ...how many buff can we take?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XRanger

PostSubject: Re: Scheme Buffer   Mon Apr 15 2013, 10:42

riquiet wrote:
XRanger wrote:
riquiet wrote:

yes but many ppl dont need some buffs you have in scripts and need another , btw ...how many buff can we take?

hmm maybe i will add a schem buffer today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheme Buffer   

Back to top Go down

Scheme Buffer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1